Document Preservation, Restoration, Conservation, and Recovery
When disaster strikes, it usually hits where its hurts the most. Important documents such as books, medical paperwork, legal writings, etc are not spared. Sometimes despite the disaster you still need to retain these materials for legal or personal reason, that is where SERVPRO's Document Recovery and Restoration come in!
Acting quickly is imperative! Should you have important documents that get wet, damaged by smoke, or even a sewer damage, don't wait! CALL US RIGHT AWAY! 815-935-0077
Our highly trained staff of Restoration and Mitigation Professionals will arrive onsite and quickly take steps to limit damage and preserve as much as possible.
Document Restoration Services as follows:
- Drying - process in which an item containing moisture is frozen and dried using vacuums and pressures to achieve sublimation.
- Cleaning - we offer onsite cleaning. This is cleaning each document front and back to remove debris and any surface particulate.
- Sterilization - Gamma Irridation is a process that is used for disinfecting and decontaminating documents or other consumer goods.
- Deodorization - once paper has been wet, an odor can begin to form. Letting us deodorize your documents will reduce the odor and sometimes almost completely eliminate it.
- Destruction - we offer destruction onsite.
- Digitization - digitizing documents makes them easier to access as well as easier to store. We use state-of-the-art equipment to turn your paper copy into a digital file.
SERVPRO of Kankakee County..... Like it never even happened!
#DocumentRestoration #PaperRecovery #PaperConservation #DocumentPreservation #DocumentRecovery #DocumentFreezeDrying #SERVPRO #PlanetSERVPRO #WaterDamage #SmokeDamage #SewerDamage #Mold #BioCleanUp #BoardUp #LargeLoss #CommercialWaterLoss #DisasterRecoveryTeam #SERVPROOfKankakeeCounty #GoodGuysWearGreen #ICRA #MABAS7 #IllinoisLibraryAssociation #Hospitals #MedicalFacilities